Inspire My Crews…
…Through thoughtful leadership and great communication. A leader needs to inspire a crew, problem solve, and generate excitement during each phase of production.
- Clear communication skills.
- Studied leadership for 3 years.
- Encourage creative input and well-being of my crew.
- I work great under pressure.
…By creating memorable stories they fall in love with. If the underlying ‘engine’ of the story doesn’t engage audience’s emotions then you’ve got an expensive disaster on your hands.
- Years of development experience.
- Studied acting at Los Angeles’ top acting institutes.
- Visual mastery from a decade of animating.
- Student of mythology and classic story structure.
…So producers receive a blockbuster project on time, and on budget. Having produced a lot of my own material, I understand how the lifeblood of every production is efficiency.
- Efficient planning & project management.
- Experienced entrepreneur with business skills.
- Solid understanding of every job on a production.
- Collaborative and budget conscious.